Our MissionTo provide opportunity and assistance for all amputee and other physically challenged residents in Ontario to participate in golf and other physical activity to the level of their interest and capability.
- To provide the opportunity for amputees and other physically challenged individuals to participate in leisure, fitness and/or competitive sports.
- To develop public awareness of sport for amputees and other physically challenged individuals within the Province of Ontario.
- To develop liaisons with other groups who are involved with sports for physically challenged, as well as non-challenged individuals at the local, regional, provincial, national and international levels.
- To support other para-sport organizations at all levels throughout Ontario in their efforts to attain financial self-sufficiency.
- To provide support and assistance to amputees and other physically challenged individuals and their families in Ontario, in order that they may achieve a meaningful and dignified life.
- Membership shall be open to all persons interested in the goals of the Association.
- Application for membership shall be made in writing to the Secretary of the Association.
- The power of approval for membership shall rest with the Board of Management of the Association.
- Members may be suspended or removed from membership at the discretion of the Board of Management of the Association.
- The Board of Management of the Association shall have the authority to establish different classes of membership, to establish the fee for membership and the term of membership.
Please see Letter to Members for important information and updates.